Friday, December 13, 2013

Greetings


Hi! Yes to you who's reading my blog.  A BIG thank you to you for visiting!

The very first post of my new blog - Origami : Unfold

I'll do a short introduction about myself and briefly describe what this blog is all about, please spare some patience to read this :D

Typical Malaysian, a rather shy seventeen Chinese guy with specs 0--0

Okayy, enough of myself, now about the blog.

There's a few purpose for me to create this blog, the reasons are as follow :

-Share my passion towards origamis and publish my own work.
-Introduce to people more about what origamis really is.
-Describe clearly and in a simple way of different categories of origamis.
-Break off the mindset of "origamis are complicated" which it is false and everyone CAN fold
-Try to bring in more people into the origami field.




*P.S. 
My English is not really well so please forgive me if I have any errors or mistakes in this blog /.\

By the way, please visit my Facebook page in the link below, I'll be posting pictures of my works and other origamist's work there!

FB - Origami: Unfold

If anyone is interested in my work or any custom making request, please feel free to contact me through the Facebook page.

Here comes to the end of my first post, in my next post I will start to introduce one of the most popular origami categories - Modular Origamis

Stay tuned! 
Have a great day :D






No comments:

Post a Comment